Terms & Conditions
Booking Terms & Conditions
- In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Wild and Seek Pty Ltd. Using our website (www.WildandSeek.com.au or similar domains owned by us) including purchasing our products or services is provided and subject to the following terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to make amendments to these Terms and Conditions at any time and by using our website you will be bound by the newly updated terms and conditions. It will be your responsibility to read these terms and conditions whenever you access our website.
- Our services include provisioning food & alcoholic beverages, providing, scheduling and booking accommodation.
- Because of our provision of alcoholic beverages, our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By using our services you acknowledge that you are over 18 years old.
- All prices on our website are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST. We reserve the right to amend our price at any time, we will endeavour to do our best to fulfill any price at the time of order.
Liability on the use of our accommodation
You agree to indemnify and hold Wild and Seek and the land owner harmless from all claims, actions, damages, cost and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your stay in our accommodation. This includes damages, insurance, loss due to fire, loss due to misadventure, theft, and injury and death, whether they are inflicted or experienced in our accommodation or on the surrounding property.
- You provide us with your guarantee that you will indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with any guests invited along to our accommodation.
- By accepting these terms and conditions you and your guests acknowledge that you will absolve the property owner from and Wild and Seek from any liability associated with the aforementioned damages or injuries.
On arrival to our accommodation
- Within 48 hours of Your arrival date, Wild and Seek will provide You with Pre-Arrival Instructions to the email address provided on the booking form. Upon arrival at the Cabin and Property, You will also be provided with Additional House Rules which will be located in the Cabin.
- You agree to stay on the prepared path on your route to the accommodation. You will find a parking space that allows for a maximum of 2 cars.
- You agree you will not attempt to drive off the designated route and acknowledge you will be responsible for any losses or damages that may arise from not following these instructions.
- During wet weather and times following wet weather, you agree to park in the designated wet weather zone. You acknowledge that failure to do so may result in your vehicle being bogged, lose traction, cause damage and require towing at your expense.
During your stay in our accommodation
- You agree to stay within the designed areas provided within the accommodation, and not approach any other dwellings or structures on the land unless explicitly stated within the welcome binder. In case of any emergencies, the welcome binder will contain emergency details.
- You agree that you will not remove or damage any flora from the property and not approach or harm any wildlife (domestic or wild) on the property.
- All fires must be contained within the designated area, they must be kept below knee-height and never left unattended. If there is a fire ban in place, you will be notified by text and must adhere to this notice.
- Pets are only allowed in specific accommodation when stipulated on our website.
- You agree to leave the property as you found it, this includes leaving gates open/closed as you come across them, ensuring no items are removed and you leave the property in the state you found it.
- You agree to keep noise levels to a minimum during your stay, particularly between the hours of 10:00pm - 8:00am.
- You acknowledge that you are fully liable for any losses or damages you or any of your accompanying party cause to the accommodation or the property. Wild and Seek reserves the right to charge your credit card for any damages caused.
- You agree that you will not bring more than the number of people the accommodation has been booked for. Wild and Seek reserve the right to evict you and your guests from the property without refunding the remaining nights (if any) if this is not adhered to.
- No parties are allowed on the property or within the accommodation and you agree to behave responsibly during your stay.
- Each accommodation is fitted with a state-of-the-art composting toilet, and failure to follow the instructions of the toilet, Wild and Seek reserves the right to charge a fee of $100 for any misuse, damage or negligence in regards to the composting toilet.
- You agree to follow any and all rules displayed within the welcome binder or anywhere on the property, failure to follow these rules may result in eviction without refund.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the house, and you agree to dispose of your cigarette butts responsibly. Smoking is not permitted within a distance of 10m from the Cabin.
Departing the accommodation
- Check-out is dependant on each accommodation and will be stipulated during the booking process.
- You must leave on the designated route you entered on.
- Wild and Seek will not charge You a security bond on Your booking. If, following Your stay at the Property and / or Cabin, it is determined that loss or damage has been incurred by the Landowner or Wild and Seek, Wild and Seek reserves the right to charge your credit card to cover any additional costs incurred, including but not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, excess refuse, extra guests beyond those declared etc.
- You agree to leave the accommodation and property in the original condition. Failure to do so may incur a $80 cleaning fee.
- You agree you are responsible to take all your rubbish with you. Wild and Seek reserves the right to charge a disposal fee of $20 if you fail to do so.
- Full payment of extras are required at time of selection.
- Wild and Seek reserves the right to make modifications or replace any provisions based on seasonal availability or unavailable items.
- If you cancel your booking up to 72 hours before the day of arrival, we will work with you to re-book an alternative date.
- Bookings cancelled between 72 hours and 24 hours before your arrival day, a refund of 0% of the accommodation will be made and a full refund of any extras will be given. We will however, work with you to re-book an alternative date.
- If you cancel your booking 24 hours or less before your arrival day, no refund will be made on both accommodation and any extras.
- At the discretion of Wild and Seek, we may permit a transfer of the booking to a friend or family member.
- Full payment is required at time of booking.
- Gift cards are able to be exchanged for monetary value towards accommodation or extras.
- Gift cards never expire.
- Once a gift card is used it may not be refunded or exchanged unless approved by Wild and Seek.
- You must use the gift card in one transaction, any remaining amount is forfeited and will not be refunded.
- Any bookings cancelled within the 72 hour cancellation window will forfeit their gift card. Any cancellations outside of this period, please contact Wild and Seek to request a new card.
- You must redeem Your Gift Card, within the redemption period specified in the terms of the Gift Card, or otherwise within twelve (12) months of the purchase date. Once a Gift Card has expired then the Gift Card ceases to be valid, and is non-refundable. Wild and Seek may, in its absolute discretion, decide to extend the redemption period of an expired Gift Card.
- Wild and Seek are not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, altered, damaged, destroyed or stolen, or used without permission. Please note weekends are very popular and Wild and Seek cannot guarantee availability, so we recommend You also consider a mid-week escape option and check availability online as soon as possible.
Links To Other Websites
- You agree that your use of any third party site is at your sole risk and without warranties of any kind by us, expressed, implied or otherwise. under no circumstances are we liable for damages arising from any transaction between you and any third party site or for any information appearing on third party sites.
- The Site is owned by us, and you agree that, as between you and us, we own or otherwise have all proprietary rights to all content included on the Site. We also own or otherwise have all proprietary rights to the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world associated with the content and the Site, which are protected by applicable intellectual and proprietary rights and laws.
- You may not reproduce, publish, distribute, display, modify, create derivative work from, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any content without our prior express written consent.
- “Wild and Seek,” “Wild and Seek cabins,” and all related names, logos, products and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of ours. You may not use such marks without our prior written permission. Further, you may not use any metatags, meta elements, “hidden text” or other equivalents using the names “Wild and Seek, “Wild and Seek Cabins”, “www.WildandSeek.com.au” or any other colorable equivalent without our prior written authorization.
- References on the Site to any third-party products or services by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, vendor, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by or thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by us.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us, and our directors, officers, affiliates, volunteers, agents, employees, licensors and partners harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of any content you submit, post to, or transmit through the Site, your use of the Site, your violation of these terms or your violation of any rights of any third party.
- You acknowledge, agree and understand that:
- We attempt to display the materials and information you view on the website as accurately as possible. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy of such materials and information, and are not responsible for any claims arising or resulting from your reliance thereon.
- The site and all information, content, materials, products and services included on or otherwise made available through the site are provided on an “as is” and “where available” basis and without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- We do not represent or warrant that the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected, or that the site, information, content, materials, products or services included on or otherwise made available through the site, the servers that make the site available, or e-mail or other correspondence sent through the site, are or will be free of viruses or anything else harmful. We do not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of any information, content, materials, products and services included on or otherwise made available through this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, reliability or otherwise.
Instagram Christmas Competition 2023 Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoter" refers to Wild and Seek whose Instagram handle is @wildandseek. The "Prize" refers to the prizes listed on the instagram competition tile.
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 12am on Wednesday 20th December 2023 . One (1) winner in Australia will be selected at random by The Promoter on Friday 22nd December 2023 and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
The Promotors competitions with entry via Instagram are open only to residents of Australia, noting that the prize is located in NSW and will be up to the winner to manage travel to and from the prize location. One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all entrants.
No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
Instagram is not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
Each entrant shall enter the competition via Instagram by tagging another Instagram user in the comments of the specified post by @wildandseek and following all competition instagram accounts @wildandskee, @willandcocoffee and @koalaeco.
The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered on Instagram, using a random number generator. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value. if any of the items are out of stock at the time of shipping, an alternative product of the same value will be substituted.
The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.